Power Sewing Toolbox, Volume 1
Tips/Techniques Not Found In Patterns
The book contains over 500 tips and techniques with chapters on: Timesavers, Fit, Marking, Needle & Thread, Seams, Details, Pockets, Closures, Topstitching, Notions, Equipment and Storage. Techniques include: Creating Shape with Bulky Fabrics, Balancing a Pants Pattern Pleat Magic, Inside Story of a Jacket, Seam Embellishments, Creative Sleeve Detailing, Front Stay and Pocket All In One, Snap Success, Shaped Welt Buttonholes and Flawless Results with the Invisible Zipper.
The bonus DVD features topics on: Invisible Zipper, Collars with Sharp Points, Tailored Sleeve Plackets and One-Thread Sewing.
- Hardback with enclosed spiral so that it lies flat.
- Printed on high-quality glossy paper stock.
- Step-by-step photos literally hopping off the page.
- Written instructions in a size larger type and easy-to-read font.
- A super detailed index makes it easy to reference something later.