This somewhat form-fitting tunic has short sleeves adorned with fringe. It can be made in lace.read more
This somewhat form-fitting tunic has short sleeves adorned with fringe. It can be made in lace.
Approximate fabric required: 1.30 meters (1.40 meters wide)
Note about yardage: The yardage indicated in the design description above refers to the base pattern, size 46. The necessary yardage may vary for other sizes.
Note about sizing: To ensure you select the right size, take your measurements carefully, without ease, and compare them with the size chart below.
- For coats, jackets, dresses and blouses, follow the bust measurement.
- For pants and skirts, follow the hip measurement.
- For Bust and Hips measure at the widest point.
- For Bust Height measure from the side of the neck to the fullest point of the bust.
- For Front Waist measure from the side of the neck down to the waist.
- For Back Waist measure from the highest part of the shoulder to the waist.
The size chart measurements do not include ease, which is incorporated in the patterns to assure a correct fit.
Note about skill level: These patterns are for experienced sewers only. Expert level sewing skills are recommended for those interested in sewing with Marfy sewing patterns. Read more about how Marfy patterns are unique here >>
Available in the continental U.S. and Canada only, Marfy items ship directly from Marfy in Italy. Please note: No returns on Marfy patterns or catalogs.Read less