You can buy select Butterick, Kwik Sew and McCall's patterns (not Vogue Patterns) to print yourself! With printable patterns you don't have to wait for them to be mailed to you. Just order, print, assemble and trim your pattern. Here's what you need to know:
- Printable patterns are priced at $8.99. See & Sew and Stitch 'N Save printable patterns are $2.99. ClubBMV.com members receive an additional 20% off these already low prices.
- Look for this icon next to each Butterick and McCall's style number to know which patterns are printable.
- You must print the patterns yourself; they will not be mailed to you.
- Printable pattern files come with the pattern (including picture), instructions, fabric and yardage information and line art. They do not have envelopes.
- After your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation from us. Then you will receive an email from PrintSew.com, which includes a user ID, password and link to PrintSew.com with instructions on how to print your patterns.
- Printing is allowed on only one computer.
- After printing, you will need to assemble your pattern pages together before trimming.
- Requirements for PrintSew.com:
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, and Vista; Mac OSX and Linux.
- Browser Compatibility: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Netscape and Opera; or any browser with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed.
If you need assistance printing your patterns, please contact PrintSew.com Customer Service at (818) 582-7415. For more information please visit PrintSew.com.